8/15/2008

Another most obvious headline ever

LaHair enjoying time with M's
"I've liked a lot of things I've seen from Bryan," Mariners manager Jim Riggleman said. "Bryan has settled in nicely. …

"He's shown good discipline at the plate. He's got good knowledge of the strike zone. He's shown us examples of the ball jumping off his bat

he's got a couple home runs. He plays good defense.

"Really, each day he's making a little progress. We've got seven more weeks to evaluate, and we hope he continues along this path because he'll help us next year if he keeps up this pace."

...
"My goal is to show 'em I can hit," LaHair said of what he's looking to do down the stretch. "My goal is to show 'em I can get on base; hope to play solid defense. As far as all the home runs and doubles and all those kinds of things, I'm not really focusing in on those kind of things. … Being here, being in the lineup, I want to do my part to try to help the team win. That's really my main focus."
LaHair was a Rattler in 2004.

No comments:

Site Meter