6/06/2010

Profiling D'Vontrey Richardson

The Post-Crescent continues their series of Timber Rattlers player profiles today with outfielder D'Vontrey Richardson.
Q: This is your first pro season at any level. How do you think things are going so far?

A: I don't think I'm doing that well offensively. But defensively, I'm getting better with my reads and just thinking ahead in the outfield and learning more what to do in certain situations. On the bases, I'm getting a little better. I got picked off a couple of times early, but I'm getting a little comfortable, so hopefully, I can get a lot better at base stealing. That will come with reps. Offensively, I'm trying to put too much pressure on myself. But with games, hopefully, I'll just calm down a little bit. So far, I think I'm just average.

Head over to read it all.

No comments:

Site Meter