7/28/2009

July 28, 2009: Weather Update


The tarp is on the field. The tarp is on the field.

This is Telemachus the Tarping Tapir and reporting from Fort Wayne, the tarp is on the field!


And I am Carl the Rain Hating Camel to report that it is now raining in Fort Wayne. I hate that. I know that both teams could use the day off today. The Rattlers arrived in Fort Wayne at 4:30am and the TinCaps arrived from Burlington at 7:00am.

But, with an 11am game tomorrow and a night game on Thursday, a doubleheader just just doesn't fit into the equation.


Brick the Bad Weather Hating Bactrian here. Just heard some thunder and saw some lightning. "They" are calling for this tonight. I hate "them" and I hate "this". Hope is for losers like Carl up there, but to borrow a phrase from him, I hope this moves through in a &*#%$! hurry. Okay. I may have added that &*#%$! to his phrase.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Site Meter