8/17/2009

Mistakes Mehring has Made...

in the last two days.

I am going to write a book about all the mistakes of my life and call it A Million Little Pieces. It will be well-reviewed and I'll appear on Oprah.

Yesterday. In this post, I stated that Liam Hendricks was signed out of Australia in 1007 by the Minnesota Twins. Everyone knows that the Twins were still the Washington Senators in 1007.

Also, yesterday: In this post -- and due to my misunderstanding -- I flipped Evan Frederickson and Wily Peralta as the starter and the reliever. Frederickson is starting tonight. Peralta is relieving.

The following one didn't make it out on the web, but it is still funny in a pathetic, sloppy way. Today's game notes were sent out to the media with everything updated...except the very first line with updated records and the day, date, and time.

Mehring Culpa.

No comments:

Site Meter