6/22/2008

Does this fit the criteria?

Chad at Baseball in Fort Wayne has this post.
I’m working on a project that is of particular interest to Midwest League bloggers to provide blog promotion and shared resources/information.
Your thesis intrigues me. Do you have a newsletter to which I might subscribe?
Criteria: 1.) It has to be a blog that is updated at least weekly - if you have a MWL-related site that is not a blog, please still leave your info for a related purpose; and 2.) It must deveote at least 50% of content to the Midwest League or one of it’s teams.
Well, I don't know if I fit. What about the off-season when I turn the blog into my weight loss/debt reduction/fifth season of The Office blog? Does April through September offset October through March?

1 comment:

fwbaseball said...

I think you fit the criteria. I'll be sharing more in the near future. Stay tuned. :)

Site Meter