4/16/2009

Look who was here yesterday

The Prodigal Beat Writer has a blog post up on Doug Melvin's visit to the ballpark yesterday.
On making the trip to Grand Chute: "I had looked on the schedule and planned on coming here anyway. But it is good to get outside, to see a game. I saw some of the kids playing down in spring training, but now that the team is assembled it's good to come here. ... Anytime I get a chance where there's a day game (here) and a night game at our place or vice-versa, I'll come here.

On the Rattlers' pitching and defense: "The pitching and defense have been good. The bats will get going a bit later on when it gets a little bit warmer. But I think the strength of this team will be on pitching and defense."
More at the link. Also, I believe that Brett said he would have an article out this morning. It wasn't online when I was writing this...So, I'll either link to it when I get settled in Clinton or I'll just send you to the baseball page at the PC website.

Check out the photo gallery, too. There is plenty of game action...and the winner of the Kolosso Toyota Tundra seats is included. You're welcome, Ryan.

No comments:

Site Meter