6/21/2009

Happy Father's Day

I wanted to post the end scene from Field of Dreams like I did last year, but it's not available on youtube anymore.

I wanted to post the Peanuts strip where -- after Violet tells Charlie Brown all the ways her dad is better than his dad -- he takes her to the barber shop owned by his dad and says something like: No matter how bad a day he is having or how tired he is, my dad always has time to smile at me when I show up.

I wanted to do a lot of things for Father's Day.

But, I guess this will have to do.

Happy Father's Day. Have a great day, Dad.

1 comment:

THE KID said...

My father has lived in a northern suburb of Nashville for some time (and still hasn't been to a Sounds game, need to fix that one of these years...but we visit every other Thanksgiving and see my beloved Volunteers take on Vanderbilt so it's not all bad), but he works for a company out of Sturgeon Bay.

So we celebrated Father's Day a couple weeks ago when he was up at the home office...golf, grill'n out and beer.

I spoke to him this morning and look forward to him spending the second weekend in July with us here in The Valley.

More grill'n, more beer, 54 holes in three days...but most importantly and trip out to TWCF@FCS Saturday night!!!

Site Meter