6/26/2009

Speaking of tv shows

The latest Timber Rattlers Field Pass is out there on In*Demand Channel 1111 for Time Warner Cable Subscribers.

This is the latest show where I make a fool of myself. This time is is not only with words and dumb questions. This is the Merhing in the bullpen segment.

I haven't seen it yet, but it must be good if it was called the best show we've ever done and if Jerry Augustine made a point to stop in the radio booth before going on TV last night to give me pointers on my delivery.

If you are not a Time Warner Cable Subscriber, but -- for some reason -- would like to see any of the segments from past shows, we are working with TWC to post some of the content to YouTube in the near future.

The next airings of my trying to severely damage my right arm are at 9:00pm tonight, 4:00pm tomorrow after the rebroadcast of last night's telecast, and 11:30pm tomorrow.

That's all the help you are getting from me on this topic...until the video is available.

1 comment:

Elvis said...

Now that Jim Hendersen has been moved up the T-Rats need a closer and it looks like Chris Hooks has his eyes on the next "Meat". He has 2 pitches but is working on his curve. When there is dead air on the radio/computer you will know he is enroute from the booth to the bullpen. Go gettem Chris.

Site Meter