5/28/2010

Midwest League Annoucers on twitter

Just a quick list of some of the announcers around the league on twitter.

Also, their most recent tweet.

There's the guy with the Timber Rattlers: And somewhere...@nbaliva is gloating. Which team didn't get any sleep last night?

Nathan from Peoria: Introducing Friday's Hardee's strikeout batter: none other than @Nick_Devlin 's man-crush Aaron Hicks. Free Little Thickburger when he K's!

Nick with Burlington: @BaseballGirl101 Hope I didn't bore you too badly. At least we won a game for you (if you listened that long).

Dave in Clinton: I keep forgetting I have twitter.*

Looks like the West is representing!

We are dominating with the non-broadcasters, too.

For example, Fake John Rodgers from Fake Cedar Rapids: I sure wish Bob Brooks had a Twitter feed.

*-This comment is so Dave Lezotte that I think that it may actually not be Dave Lezotte.

No comments:

Site Meter