4/13/2006

Movies on the Bus

The person I most want to thank in this world is the man or woman who thought it would be a good idea to put a VCR, a DVD player, & monitor on a bus.

We did not get to watch a lot of movies on the last road trip. Beloit is only about a two hour and thirty minute trip. Two movies were shown in their entirety.

The first was Dodgeball and I rate it a triple. There is something inherently funny about people getting hit with a dodgeball (or a wrench). At least to me. Plus, Vince Vaughn cracks me up with his "You know, I'm not even going to try and act" schtick in this movie

On the way back last night Fun with Dick and Jane was thrown in the player. Error all the way around. I am not the biggest Jim Carey fan in the world. Don't find him that funny at all. I popped in an old episode of Millenium, but the battery on my computer ran out. Need to make sure it is charged all the way up before the next trip and The Truman Show is brought to the front.

No comments:

Site Meter