9/05/2006

Off Season Plans

The Timber Rattler season is over. But, this blog will continue to be updated daily.

Baseball History will be a daily feature.

I will be following the Midwest League Playoffs and checking in on the other playoff series in the minors to see how the 66ers and other former Rattlers are doing.

The Mariners will also be a focus. There have been several call-ups recently (Eight minor-leaguers to expand M's roster) .

Other things may popup from time to time that may be of interest and there will be posts about those, too.

Right now, I don't have to be back to work until next Monday. So, there is laundry to finish, a bike to ride, a trip to pack for, and I place to go for that trip.

The only thing that I know is that I won't be going to these places becuase I've already been there.





Thank you for a great season and thank you for checking in at this little corner of the internet.

No comments:

Site Meter