4/03/2009

Debut Column

My first attempt at a column over at SportsBubbler.com has been posted. A new column will be posted every Friday.

When reading the opening, it may help to have this in the background...


Of course, there is nothing like finding some errors in the copy after it has been posted. So to be fair to the Dayton Daily News, here are my typos.
That changed in September when the Rattlers and the Milwaukee Brewers since a four year player development contract.
That should be...
That changed in September when the Rattlers and the Milwaukee Brewers signed a four year player development contract.
Then:
The production crew has been getting the been turning the old public address booth into a modern control room, placing camera cables, and doing various other production crew duties.
Geez, how much caffeine did I not have in my system when I wrote this? Should be...
The production crew has been turning the old public address booth into a modern control room, placing camera cables, and doing various other production crew duties.
And the premise about the whole roster not being known and released until Monday? Let me just say stay tuned!

No comments:

Site Meter