4/06/2009

The plan for Tuesday

The Timber Rattlers hope to see you out at the stadium for Fan Fest presented by Palermo's Pizza tomorrow. Remember free admission, free food, autographs, lots of stuff. See the new video scoreboard in person.

If I don't sleep through all 25 alarms tomorrow morning, there will be a few things posted here in the morning. Then, maybe a few pictures for in mid afternoon...But, I can't promise anything because I am hoping to tape a few interviews for the TV show that will be seen on Time Warner Cable Sports 32 this season. The name has been changed to Timber Rattlers Field Pass and there will be twice as many episodes this season.

That means there will be twice as many opportunities for me to make a fool of myself.

Lastly, around 2:45, there will be a live blog of the scrimmage between the Rattlers and UW-Oshkosh. If you can't make it to the game, tune in here to follow the action.

No comments:

Site Meter