4/11/2009

Trying something new

Audio Highlights...I hope.

The site that I am using is a free site, which means there may be a popup or ad to get through before getting to the highlights listed below.

Also, clicking on the link means an autoplay. The cuts may be a bit choppy, so you may have to replay them.

Also, I hope to be a little better at cutting these up, because to tell the truth, I have no clue how I put these together.

From Friday Night:

Brett Lawrie's first professional hit is a home run

From Saturday's game:

Brock Kjeldgaard's first inning homer to tie the game

Erik Miller's double to put the Rattlers up 3-2

Rattler defense turns their third double play of the game

2 comments:

THE KID said...

Three days of good fun...now my couch and The Masters is calling me.

I can't decide though if i've got wind burn or some actual sun burn from yesterday afternoon :)

THE KID said...

Audio works good. Little choppy the first time through, but then smooooooth. Nice feature.

Site Meter