4/01/2006

Another Light Posting Day

It's late in the day and there has been a lot of running around today. So much stuff that I had to get for the radio broadcasts and today was a good day to do it.

Not ready for the digital age yet, but I think that I finally tracked down a tape recorder that will allow highlights to be recorded during the game and played back on the post-game show.

Not a big deal to you? Because you hear those highlights on every other broadcast? Big deal to me. I get to join that club this year.

There will be a new crowd mic this year, too. That will make the fans sound a bit clearer.

I saw that a few of the teams in the league have announced their rosters. It sounds like the Rattlers roster is set, but we have nothing official yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Definitely Monday.

No comments:

Site Meter