5/05/2008

Mail Call

Brad Tillery, the Lansing Lugnts broadcaster, actually reads this blog and did a little of my work for me.

Remember section in yesterday's game notes where I said, this was the first time the Rattlers won a series in Lansing, since I've been covering the team. I also mentioned that my records, the one that I have with me on the road, only go back to the 1999 season.

So, I thought that I would have to dig into the archives to find out the last time Wisconsin won a series in Lansing. Now, I don't have to do that work. Brad writes:
[The 2008 series] was actually the first time that the T-Rats had ever beaten Lansing in a series at Olds Park. The teams have split four times, but the Lugnuts had won the other eight sets. Hope that helps!
It does, Brad. Thanks for the help.

As a favor, head over to Brad's Blog. He has pictures of the flood waters that surrounded Modern Woodmen park last week. The picture on the right at the bottom of the post titled Iowa...Part 2 shows why they moved that series with the Lugnuts all around Iowa.

No comments:

Site Meter