7/07/2008

One thing, one other thing, and one more day

Sssssssalutationsssssss, Timber Rattler fanssssssss. I am Crotor and my purposssssse is threefold.

The firsssst issss to put an ancient Wissssssconssssssin bowling ssssssupersssssstion out there. You ssssssee, if a bowler issss rolling poorly, a mark called a sssssssnake isssss drawn after a frame to give that bowler a new sssssstart. Here I am. Fresh sssssstart today.

After ten lossssssessssss in a row, my namessssssakessss really need a ssssssnake.

Ssssssecond isssssss a team transsssssaction: Gavin Dickey headsssssss for the High Dessssert Maverickssssss today. Danny Carroll rejoinsssssss the Rattlerssssssss tonight.

The other is to apologissssssse for the lack of possssstssssss. Mehring has been particularly lazy lately. He is going to get it together for tomorrow, though.

1 comment:

THE KID said...

I think i just got vertigo reading this......

Ka-Riced, I was no help on Wednesday aftenoon or Thursday night so the Mrs. and I go "up nort" for the holiday weekend Friday morning, I come back and there's a 10 game losing streak??? Let's go!!!

I'm going to see if i can't muster up some good karma and bring it along tonight.

Even though he was hurt, with the way he was playing before it was only a matter of time before "Gator" got called up.

.135 in the "hitter friendly" California League? Let's hope we get back the pre-injury Carroll.

I know this isn't southern Alabama but i'll give it a shot...

WAR RATTLERS!!!

Site Meter