4/15/2010

What my gut tells me (4/15/10)



Final Score

WIS..4
BUR 11

Box score | Game Story

My gut tells me that if there are any more first innings on this road trip like the ones in the first two games of this road trip, there is going to be a head slap or two handed out.

Burlington is a nice place. I have enjoyed coming here, but after seven straight Timber Rattlers losses at Community Field I could learn to like it a lot less.

D'Vontrey Richardson is going to homer on this road trip. He just missed his first as a pro when his drive to left hit the top of the wall in the top of the ninth.

It is going to take one key hit by someone and this offense is going to go crazy. They stranded 11 runners tonight. They left the bases loaded twice. Look at what Burlington has done the last two nights. They scored 20 runs in the first six games of the season. They scored eight in three games at Kane County. They picked up some key hits with two outs in the first inning of game one of this series and haven't stopped hitting.

Not to put any pressure on Jake Odorizzi, but my gut tells me that he is going to pitch very well on Friday night against the Bees.

No comments:

Site Meter