4/16/2010

Rattlers Alumni Report: MLB games of April 15, 2010

@Indians 3, Rangers 2

CLE:
Asdrubal Cabrera ('05): 1-for-4, RUN
Shin-soo Choo ('02): 2-for-4, RUN, 3RBI, HR #3
"I hit it pretty good, but it was too high," Choo said. "When I got to first base I was saying, 'I hope, I hope, I hope.' The first time I saw it, I thought [right fielder Nelson Cruz] caught it. Then I saw it hit top of the wall."

Huff, sitting in the dugout, watched the flight of Choo's homer. When it bounced off the top of top of the wall, Huff said: "I fist-pumped so hard, I almost fell down. It was awesome. I was more pumped up about that happening than finishing the game. I was so happy for him."
@Yankees 6, Angels 2

NYY:
Alex Rodriguez (Foxes, '94): 1-for-3, RUN
Damaso Marte ('96): .2IP, 2H, 0R, K

@Blue Jays 7, White Sox 3

CWS:
JJ Putz ('00): IP, H, 0R, 3K

@Athletics 6, Orioles 2

BAL:
Adam Jones ('04): 3-for-5, RBI

Nationals 7 @Phillies 5

PHI:
Greg Dobbs ('02): 0-for-0, pinch hit, BB, RBI
Raul Ibanezx (Foxes, '94): 0-for-3, RUN

Braves 6 @Padres 2

ATL:
Eric O'Flaherty ('05): .1IP, 0H, 0R

No comments:

Site Meter