4/01/2008

The gates are open

FanFest has begun and there are people here to wander around the ballpark and watch the team practice. Well, they haven't started just yet, but they will soon.

Just got out of a team orientation for the players and coaching staff. The roster isn't official yet, but I don't think it would be giving away too much to say that there are some familiar faces among the players.

Keep checking the Rattler website and back here to see when the roster becomes official.

I'm heading down to try my hand at photography.

Why don't you think about heading out here. The gates are open until 6:00pm.

1 comment:

THE KID said...

I’m dying here!!! How can I possibly be expected to concentrate on work waiting for the roster?

Can’t wait to listen to the web-cast Thursday night, can’t wait for next Monday night and would love to come out today but leaving the office for ½ days on 4/9, 4/16 and 4/30 would prohibit that…I gotta find a higher paying job with less hours…

Site Meter