7/18/2008

Another one gets the call

I can't remember which Mariner site I saw this on last night during the game, but here is the story of how Bryan LaHair ('04) became the most recent ex-Rattler to get the call to the show.

Wednesday night, LaHair was at his offseason home in Arizona when Tacoma manager Daren Brown called and told him he needed to come back from the All-Star break a day early for a workout. Then he added that the workout wasn't in Tacoma but in Seattle.

"I can't say the exact words that I replied back, but I was pretty excited," LaHair said.

Good luck with Seattle, Bryan LaHair. Not that it is going to be easy:

The Indians are throwing three left-handed starters this weekend, so Riggleman said LaHair will probably start only one or two of those games.

No comments:

Site Meter