7/03/2007

Game Note -- 7/3

I heard that it didn't rain once in Appleton while the Rattlers were on the road for eight days....


We are located somewhere to the ESE of Wausau under the Yellow/Red. I really can't write what I am thinking right now. This is the eighth home date lost to the weather. The most the Rattlers have had since I started with the club in 2000 was nine. That was in the 2003 season.

Somebody has to do something and I may be just crazy enough to come up with something.

Rained out tonight. Doubleheader tomorrow starting at 5:05pm CDT.

Pitching matchups are as follows:

GAME ONE: RHP Steve Richard (3-2, 3.47) vs. RHP David Herndon (7-4, 3.58)
GAME TWO: RHP Ricky Orta (2-2, 5.41) vs. RHP Tommy Mendoza (0-09, 0.00)

Stay dry everyone.

1 comment:

THE KID said...

I'm not even going to bring up Gunnar and Matthew Nelson's "After The Rain" album...

Rain sucks and only mother nature is to blame, I get that. But here's my question, why if it's annouced that it's going to rain for "several hours" did they wait until game time to call it? Why not call it an hour or half hour earlier? And then, after waiting until everybody is in the stadium to call it, close the concession stands 15 minutes later? Why not wait an hour and make sure it's going to keep raining?

Even after a good nights sleep and an 8:56 tee time waiting for me today...I'm still bitter about rain outs...

Take it easy, we'll try again Thursday

Site Meter