7/19/2009

A couple of days late

This is going up now because I wanted to make sure of a couple of things before putting it up on the blog.
[Cody] Adams received a 50-game ban after testing positive for an amphetamine. The Southern Illinois University product, selected No. 62 overall in the '08 Draft, was 3-6 with a 5.93 ERA in 16 appearances, including a dozen starts, for the Brewers' Class A Midwest League affiliate, the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers.
I did not get a chance to talk with Cody before he left. But, now I know why Jeff Isom was a little distracted -- aside from my usual horrible questions -- during our interview last Friday.

I really have nothing to add and neither does anyone on staff. I asked about the situation and it was mentioned that only the Brewers will comment on the situation.

No comments:

Site Meter