7/10/2009

That's happening

Brick and Carl and Fairfax all wanted in this morning, but I'm going to hold off turning things over to them...for now.

Yes, the regular morning updates will be late for the third day in a row...or is it four? Not sure. Anyway, It's been a little busy around the ballpark for the last few days.

Here is the PC story on that whole deal.
The phone rang Thursday at the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers' ticket office and, according to team president Rob Zerjav, the voice on the other end had this to say:

"I don't know why I'm calling for tickets, but my boyfriend said I had to call because some guy is pitching on Friday and he said that we needed to come out and see him."

"Him" would be Dave Bush, a starting pitcher for Milwaukee who will become the first Brewers player to make a rehab assignment with the minor-league baseball club today in Grand Chute.

"I think this is something we've been waiting for and what the Timber Rattlers fans have been waiting for," Zerjav said.
See you tonight.

No comments:

Site Meter