4/03/2007

In case you haven't noticed...

The roster for the 2007 Timber Rattlers can be found HERE. Go to the link for complete details. Names and numbers are below: Click on the player name for their MiLB stat page.

Pitchers:
29 Nathan Adcock
33 Andrew Barb
22 Anthony Butler
5 Natividad Dilone
19 Rollie Gibson
39 Robert Harmon
20 Joseph Kantakevich
13 Ricky Orta
24 Justin Souza
9 Christopher Tillman
10 Steven Uhlmansiek
12 Anthony Varvaro

Catchers:
11 Juan Beltran
23 Leury Bonilla
18 Jair Fernandez

Infielders:
34 Gerardo Avila
1 Ogui Diaz
40 Andy Hargrove
14 Alex Liddi
7 Luis Nunez
4 Carlos Triunfel

Outfielders:
17 Gavin Dickey
26 Gregory Halman
8 Kuo Hui Lo
36 Kalian Sams

3 comments:

TravelingMsFan said...

Hi Chris, I'm new to your blog, mainly because I know one of the new Rattlers. I just wanted to comment that Leury Bonilla is not a catcher, unless they're going to be converting him. He played 2B and 3B mainly and a little outfield when needed last year with the AquaSox.

I'll be checking in here through out the season to see how the team is doing. I live in Seattle and go to as many M's, Rainiers and AquaSox games as I can. :-)

Chris said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.

The Mariners have Bonilla listed as a catcher and that is why he is listed that way on our roster.

I'll keep my eye on that during the season though.

TravelingMsFan said...

Yeah, I noticed that he was listed that way on the roster I got when I was in Arizona last month too. I'm not sure if that is a mistake or what. I do know that he was still working out at 3B and 2B at spring training. Strange...

I like your blog, good stuff. Keep up the good work! :)

Site Meter