4/12/2007

Looking ahead

The Kernels website has a webcam of the stadium on the front page. Just go to www.kernels.com and scroll to the bottom. There was still snow on the tarp as my 1pm viewing

It sounded like the Kernels and Bees were going to try and play just one of their scheduled games for the doubleheader beginning at 6pm. But judging by the picture, I'm not sure how they will get that one in today.

However, being the optimistic (read: delusional) soul that I am here are the projected pitching matchups for the Wisconsin @ Cedar Rapids series:

FRI: RHP Chris Tillman vs. RHP Trevor Bell (6:30pm CDT)
SAT: RHP Ricky Orta vs. RHP David Herndon (5:00pm CDT)
SUN: RHP Nathan Adcock vs. RHP Sean O'Sullivan (2:00pm CDT)
MON: TBA vs. RHP Sean O'Sullivan (6:30pm CDT)

If that changes, the info will be updated in a different post.

Also, click HERE for the weather forecast in Cedar Rapids.

Hmmm...58 on Sunday for a day game? I'll have to pack my shorts.

No comments:

Site Meter