6/21/2006

Roster Moves

Yes, there have been a few roster moves in the last few days.

Bryan Sabatella was sent down to Everett to try to get back on track.

"I got myself into a little slump early on and had to dig my way out of it," Sabatella said. "At the end I started coming on, but it was too little too late. It was a good experience to get my feet wet up there."

Casey Craig and Joe Woerman were promoted to Inland Empire.

There are a few more moves coming and I'll have more when I can post them.

It's not just the Rattlers who are getting roster makeovers. Go over to Mariner Minors for a rundown on the movement in the system.

Among the moves that are of interest to Rattler fans:

Jeff Clement ('05) off the DL and up to Tacoma.
Tom Oldham ('04) done with the rehab assignment for the 66ers and up to Tacoma
Marshall Hubbard ('05) , Mike Wilson ('05), and a host of others promoted from the 66ers to San Antonio.

No comments:

Site Meter