5/26/2010

Brick makes an appearance


Hi. I'm Brick, the Bad Weather Hating Bactrian.

In case you haven't noticed, the Rattlers have won four straight games.

I'm down here in Geneva, IL watching the team take batting practice. I am also watching a lot of lightning crashes around the ballpark. I am also hearing a lot of thunder rolls around the ball park.

I hate four things of the six things mentioned in that paragraph.

Batting practice = good.

Lightning crashes = bad.

Thunder rolls = bad

Lightning Crashes by Live = Bad

Thunder Rolls by Garth Brooks = Bad

Geneva, IL = Apathy.

It's not raining at Elfstrom Stadium, but it looks like it all around the ballpark.

I hope that the bad weather stays away...Just like Garth Brooks has since that stupid Chris Gaines stunt.

No comments:

Site Meter