3/23/2010

Like what you've seen?

If you have been entertained, informed, amused, or just bemused by the work I have been doing in Arizona -- you know, with the posts here at Rattler Radio, the updates at twitter, the pictures on facebook, and the columns at the main website...Holy smokes that is a long sentence...where was I....

Let me start over,

If you like what you have seen while I have been in spring training, think about supporting the Timber Rattlers this season.

Purchase tickets here.

Purchase team store stuff here.

Advertise with the team. E-mail me at rattlerradio@timberrattlers.com and I will get you in touch with the right people.

16 days to Opening Day, folks! We want to see you there...and all season long.

1 comment:

Kyle Lobner said...

Thanks for the reminder that I still needed tickets. See you on the 21st, 22nd and 24th!

Site Meter