6/20/2006

Random Picture from My Hotel Window (#5 in a series)


Rattler HQ for the MWL All-Star game moved to the Radisson downtown. I got a nice run along the river this morning and walked to one of my favorite breakfast places in the MWL. I don't get there much anymore because of where the team hotel during the season is now.

The picture is taken while leaning out the window and looking down the road. They are confident that the rain will stop in time for the game tonight.

I'm hoping that it will stop by the time I walk over to the park. Since the press box is too small to accomodate all of the media people who are going to be at the game, the original plan was to house them on an outside seating area on the press box level. Um, it's not covered. More later.

No comments:

Site Meter