12/16/2008

Just a friendly reminder

Timber Rattler holiday ticket packs are still available. Actually, they will be available for awhile, but if you want to get them for Christmas, get them now.

Click the link for complete details.

Thanks to The Kid for making me look good by mentioning this blog when ordering his packages yesterday.

As a "reward" to him...here is something he may like:


Order a package this week and mention this blog to the ticket office. Then, tell them a band. They'll come back to my desk, look like they will want to wither kill or commit me, and tell me the band. I'll post a video from that band...if I can find one...on this blog.

How is that for incentive?

Dude? An iguana?

2 comments:

THE KID said...

You sir are a gentleman. Thank you.

The song, not good, but pleasant. The video....eeessshhh. I've either never seen that video or (more likely) due to some psycho-dramatic episode from my youth buried it very, very deep in my subconscious.

Yeah, can't really explain the iguana. I get the whole hunter thing, but yeah....an iguana? I thought for sure before i hit play it was Wall Of Voodoo.

But in all seriousness if it wasn't for Rattler Radio and the work you do, I wouldn't know half as much about the teams and MWL baseball in general. This is one of a half dozen sites on my must-stop-by-no-matter-what list each day.

Keep up the good work Chris.

fieldgoal88 said...

This video is great. I don't live in wisconsin and can't justify buying a ticket package, but if you can somehow slip in "Separate Ways" by Journey I would be honored, it is a good one too. MAybe we are too late for that one since the Rattlers and Mariners went their...yeah, you know.

Site Meter