12/06/2009

Yes. Another hockey story

It's been a tough season...so far for the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders of the USHL. For the whole story go here. But, I am just pulling this little promotion out because it refers to a something they will try to do with their neighbors.
There’s an upcoming promotion with the next-door Cedar Rapids Kernels for pregame tailgating that sounds like a great deal.
Intrigued, I went to the Kernels site and found this.
All-you-can-eat and drink package served for 90 minutes (ie: Served from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm with game time at 7:00 pm).
Is this for every game? I think so, but I couldn't tell.

Is this outside or in the stadium?
All-you-can-eat and drink package, including game ticket for:
Green Zone: $25 Adults / $20 Children
Blue Zone: $27 Adults / $22 Children
Red Zone: $30 Adults / $25 Children
VIP Suites: $40 Adults / $35 Children
If there are VIP Suits, I am guessing inside.

No comments:

Site Meter