2/05/2010

I should have made him 42

I just used a version of this "joke" over at the Timber Rattlers Twitter account. But, I don't know how many of you follow us over there...

Background, I have been counting down to Opening Day by giving little clues to former Foxes, Papermakers, and Timber Rattlers. Today, I picked Blue River, Wisconsin native Doug Adams from the '66 Foxes.

If I had been thinking clearly this morning, I should have picked someone else.

Doug Adams belongs at 42 days left until Opening Day.

My mistake.

2 comments:

Kyle Lobner said...

Your mistake indeed, Mehring. The Vogons will make you pay dearly...once they've finished filing the applicable forms, which could take years.

They could make you listen to their poetry. It's slightly better than mine.

Chris said...

I know. A dolphin wouldn't have made that mistake.

I'll just have to vote Zaphod Beeblebrox next time.

Site Meter