2/18/2010

The Offseason Finale

Season One of The Offseason has come to an end. I'd post it, but I can't find it on Youtube, yet. So, there is a link to a different player at the bottom of the post.

To introduce the episode, I asked the host of the best. clipshow. ever to join us today.
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such baseball teams as the Fond du Lac Webfoots, the Eau Claire-Chippewa Falls Orphans, and the Freeport Pretzels.

Tonight we're here to honor America's favorite offseason video series produced by a minor league baseball team that features a snake with legs, who also happens to be mute.

We've received dozens of letters from fans wanting to know more about the show. Tonight, we'll answer some of your questions. Professor Lawrence Pierce of the University of Chicago writes, "I think Fang gets stupider every episode." That's not a question, Professor, but we'll let the viewers judge for themselves.

No comments:

Site Meter