6/25/2007

Pre-emptive apologies

A full day of posting is not in the cards. There is still a lot to do before air time and blogging right now is not in the cards. There are some good stories out there that I would like to get to, but not right now.

Frankly, it's a miracle I made the bus this morning. I fell asleep in the recliner and did not set an alarm...WHOOPS!

Fortunately, I had packed most of my stuff last night while watching The Blitz on NBC 26. So when I woke with a start at 4:30, I didn't have to do much rushing around.

Game notes are next...with more Rattler transactions included in the notes. Will have the song lyric post, a story about Eric O'Flaherty (WI '05) striking out Ken Griffey in the Seattle game yesterday, and probably a few other things when we get back to the hotel.

No comments:

Site Meter