11/10/2008

By Marcol's facemask

Good morning to you
I took some time away to
Recharge the batteries

i carry some posts with me (i carry them
in my head)i am never without them (anywhere
they go,my posts; and whatever is posted
by only me is their doing,my posts)
i fear
no post (for they are my fate,my post)i want
no time(for challenging you are in my time, my posts)
and it's you are whatever a blog has always meant
and whatever a post will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the look of the look and the sound of the sound
and the topic of the topic of a blog called Rattler Radio; which grows
longer than the soul can hope or trailer can stand)
and these are the wonders that's coming up later today...for now

Fall League Updates from Saturday and Sunday
Prospect Insider is Back
New guy in charge at Brew Crew Ball
Farm Hops from BrewerFan.net
Various other topics

i carry them(i carry them in my head)

*-Apologies to ee cummings and you and well, just about everyone.

No comments:

Site Meter