11/13/2008

By Mokeski's Moustache

Sorry. Today's postings are going to be a bit delayed...until tonight.

Those annual meetings just take it out of me. Annual Meeting? The Deuce, Mehring? you say.

Well, if you were a shareholder in the Timber Rattlers, you could be in on the excitement of the Annual Shareholder Meeting. Follow this link to find out how to become of team owner of the Timber Rattlers. Then, you'll be able to attend the 2009 Annual Meeting.

PS. I may develop this shareholder thing in a later post. Probably one without a picture of a former center for the Milwaukee Bucks. Or maybe pictures of the 18-foul machine that helped the Bucks to all those Central Division titles of Bob Lanier, Harvey Catchings, AND Alton Lister. That might draw in more traffic.

Back later.

5 comments:

THE KID said...

Can I request a Tito Horford image?

parkside21 said...

I think the shareholder thing would be a good thing to do a post or two about. I've thought about it the last couple years...I probably wouldn't have any interest in going to the meetings though (just what I need, another meeting to go to), so I'm not sure what advantage there is of becoming one, but it'd be a neat piece of paper to hang on the wall at least. Is it something you need to re-up every year? Or just a one time investment?

Long live the moustache!

parkside21 said...

Edit- Nevermind, I see that it is a 25 dollar re-up fee every year. Guess I never noticed that before. Lazyness is a virtue.

THE KID said...

OK...now i'm going to need a pic of Tito Horford & Marty Conlon.

Chris said...

Geez. Who's blog is this, kid?

Site Meter