1/21/2009

Baseball on TV (1/21)

First of all, why did no one tell me about this Chiller channel that is now available on my Time Warner Cable System?

Second of all, why did no one tell me that there was a Twin Peaks marathon on before the Championship games on Sunday?

Third of all, I managed to catch this part from that wonderfully weird series. The baseball tie-in? Agent Cooper is throwing something at a target from exactly 60'-6" away...to help him solve a murder...don't ask questions...just dive right in to the oddness.



"Would you please, put on the kitchen mittens?"

78 dies insquequo Oris Dies

2 comments:

Patrick Murtha said...

One of the greatest scenes ever!

During the first run of Twin Peaks, I owned a small used bookstore in the Wrigleyville neighborhood on the North Side of Chicago (about a mile west of Wrigley Field). I put out an announcement for a "Twin Peaks Club" to discuss the series, and within a few weeks was drawing about a hundred people per meeting to my tiny premises, and getting written up in the Chicago Tribune.

Chris said...

Plenty of flashbacks from watching a few hours of the show on Sunday.

Twin Peaks is one of those shows that lends itself to obsession.

This one scene was the only one that fit into the rigorous "baseball only" standards I have for this blog.

Site Meter