1/11/2009

Guest bloggers (1/11)

Mehring is watching football. And, since I'm a Paul Tagliabue football, I'm not really doing anything. Not like I'm wanted or needed or anything like that. Besides, why would I want to freeze my laces off in New Jersey or Pittsburgh today?

Let's see...Where to start?

Lara was off in Liga Venezuela Beisbol Profesional on Saturday. They host La Guaria at 2:00pm Venezuela time today.

Now, here is a guest blogger for the results from the Claxton Shield in Australia.


G'day. Aussie Football here. No need for a signature on me. Anyway, my mates on the Barbagallo Perth HEAT -- along with ex-Rattler Dan Floyd ('01, '02) -- beat the Victoria Aces again and picked up the sweep in the three-game series.

.......R...H...E
ACES....5..12..3
HEAT...11..15..0
Details

Floyd, 1-for-5, 2B, run, 2 RBI

The victory over the Aces clinches a spot in the GRAND FINAL of the Claxton Shield for the HEAT!

Now, for my guest blogger.


Good afternoon to you. The Tonbridge Angels, the team of football players in the Ryman Premier League whom the regular blogger of this blog follows, had their game with second place Staines postponed due to poor pitch conditions. A make up date for the important tie near the top the table has not yet been announced. Now, back to my American Cousin.
Mehring will be back tomorrow to play catch up with a lot of the news from the last few days. So, start your work week off with a healthy dose of Rattler Radio.

Now for some real Latin:

LXXXVIII dies insquequo Oris Dies!

No comments:

Site Meter