1/06/2009

How does this go?

Understanding how others see you helps you understand yourself.

I'm not sure if I picked that up from an episode of Wiseguy, a fortune cookie, or some website about understanding. But, after reading Ben Hill's post on his favorite blogs it seems to make a little sense.
As someone who has engaged in my own half-insane blogging adventures, I greatly enjoy announcer Chris Mehring's wide-ranging, highly-detailed, and humor-laced posts.
As I mention in the comments over at the post, there is nothing half-insane about my blogging. I go for 100% every time.

By the way, click on that link in the excerpt and look at Ben's picture. Then, click on the link above the excerpt and look at Ben's picture. All you kids in high school and college, pay attention. That's what getting a job will do for you.

Although, I will give Ben credit. There are several reasons I don't post my picture with my profile. The main one is that I don't want to turn you into stone when you look at it.

No comments:

Site Meter