2/08/2009

Guest blogger (2/8)



Well, hello there! Remember me? I'm the Sun! Giver of light and warmth.

Mehring is actually out enjoying the weather. He may actually be wearing shorts...which is scary in and of itself.

Anyways, there is some actual news out there, but wanted to do it himself. I guess my job is to just stop in an let you know that he'll be around later today with those newsbits. Check back during the Pro Bowl. It's not like you'll be watching that today.

As for me, I need to get back to melting snow. That is something that I love to do!

Also, I'm a big Beatles fan. Especially this song. It starts around 3:00...



Good day.

1 comment:

THE KID said...

C'mon, no hate'n on the Pro Bowl... Nah, it is what it is and it's not for everybody.

But I do enjoy watching it and came into the office early to get some stuff done and be home in time to hit the couch and watch.

Wife and I were on vacation and did attend the 2005 game. It was fun.

There is something about tailgating in 90 degree weather in February....

Site Meter