2/11/2009

A lesson in customer service

The story doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is that there is a Bengal fan out there with a blog.

WhoDeyRevolution shares this e-mail from someone who has both Cincinnati Bengal and Dayton Dragon season tickets.
Today, I was preparing to send in my ticket payment to the Dayton Dragons, the Red's low-A affiliate. After writing the check, filling out the form, and stuffing the envelope, I noticed the envelope was postage paid by the Dragons - no stamp required. Just for curiosity, I dug out my Bengals "request for economic stimulus" and found, as I suspected, a cheap envelope that required a stamp.

Of course, if one is purchasing season tickets, the cost of a stamp is probably not an issue. That said, I appreciated the small gesture from the Dragons.
Just one of the differences.

No comments:

Site Meter