6/25/2008

A Dulcet Millennium

Colleague Pat Dillon, whom I have had a chance to get to know, just passed a milestone.
For more than a decade the dulcet tones of Pat Dillon have described the AquaSox action on Everett's radio broadcasts.

And now Dillon can count himself among the members of the millennium club.

Dillon reached a milestone Monday night when he conducted his 1,000th Northwest League broadcast.

"It's tough to think it's been that long," Dillon said. "It just means I've been around a long time. It's been enjoyable and I really couldn't see myself doing anything else."

Neither can I, Pat. Congratulations.

Although every time I see the word Millennium, I think of the vastly underrated Chris Carter television show:

I've got all three seasons on DVD.

No comments:

Site Meter