7/18/2006

Yes. One More Time.

I have put this off for a bit, but I wanted to revisit the subject on the last day for Quad Cities at Fox Cities Stadium.

My thesis is that the Swing of the Quad Cities uniforms are the ugliest in the history of baseball. To do this, I offer visual proof via a fun tool with all of the uniforms in the Major Leagues that you could ask for at the National Baseball Hall of Fame Website and pictures from ejsmith.com.

Today a comparison of the SWING of the Quad Cities and the 1971 Baltimore Orioles.

I would argue that the "orange" uniform above justifies the Orioles losing the 1971 World Series. Clemente probably thought, "These guys are going to run on me in those?" However, that "orange" beats the "orange" below with a bag of oranges in a towel. (Just like in The Grifters.)



"Winner" and still undefeated, The SWING of the Quad Cities.

No comments:

Site Meter