12/27/2006

99 days to go

There are 99 days until April 5, 2007 -- aka Opening Day at Fox Cities Stadium.

Now, if this wasn't a baseball site there would be a couple of ways we could go to represent the number 99:

A.) A song by Toto off their 1979 album Hydra.

99
I've been waiting so long
Oh 99
Where did we go wrong
Oh 99
I love you

99
I keep breaking your heart
Oh 99
How can we be apart
Oh 99
I love you

Chorus:
I never thought it would happen
I feel quite the same
I don't want hurt you anymore
I never knew it would work out
No one to blame
You know I love you 99


B.) Barbra Felton's character from Get Smart
C.) Gretzky.

But, since this is a baseball site (at least most of the time) The representation of 99 days until Opening Day 2007 on this site is:

Rick 'Wild Thing' Vaughn's uniform from Major League and Major League II.

No comments:

Site Meter