12/19/2006

From the Washington Post

The Washington Post has a comment or two from Chris Snelling in this morning's story about the trade:

Of all the players in yesterday's bounty, perhaps the most intriguing is Snelling, a onetime top offensive prospect in the Mariners' farm system whose career has been derailed by injuries.

"I've had nine surgeries, or maybe 10," Snelling said in a telephone interview. "Seven on my left knee alone. I'm not going to say I'm not injury-prone. People have to make their own conclusions. I don't know why it's happened the way it has. But everything I do is geared towards making sure my body is healthy."

Asked about his health, Snelling pronounced himself "good to go."


This blog will be checking in on both Snelling and Fruto to see how they are doing.

No comments:

Site Meter