5/29/2008

Watch TLC?

I think the last time I watched The Learning Channel was during one of my frequent bouts of insomnia and I caught Graham Greene on Exhibit A, a Canadian version of Forensic Files.

That may have to change after receiving this comment on the Tonight's Rattler Starting Pitcher post last night.
FYI- Wisconsin Timber Rattler Daniel Carroll (currently on disabled list), his new bride Chelsea, and their wedding attendants will be featured on a new TLC Network wedding show to air on TV this Sunday, June 1st. The show is called "Rock the Reception" and will feature their "first dance" at their wedding taught to them by choreographers that the show hired.
I believe this is the TLC Schedule for June 1. If this tip is correct, the show will be on at 8:00pm and 11:00pm CDT. Come on out to the Rattler game at 5:05pm against the Chiefs and then, head home in time to catch the show.

1 comment:

harvester said...

I saw a preview of the TLC Network show "Rock the Reception" and I did see Daniel Carroll dancing in a quick clip but I'm not positive that Daniel and Chelsea will be featured on the June 1st show or if they will be on the next one coming up about 2 weeks from now. I guess we'll see tonight if it's this show or the next. The schedule looks like they repeat the show a few times.

Site Meter