4/25/2009

PC Take

The Prodigal Beat writer's game story may be found here.
"This is what I'm going to work for. This is my dream," said Wisconsin center fielder Cutter Dykstra, whose belly-flop dive and snare to retire the first batter of the game drew an approving ovation from the 17,880 fans in attendance.

"This is what I'm going to bust it for every day, give everything I've got. I look at it as a goal. Everyone wants to get here, and you've got to work hard to get here."
Hey, Brock Kjeldgaard. How about that homer? What were you thinking?
"When I hit it and was rounding the bases, I thought I was going to trip," he said with a smile following a three-RBI night. "The only word to describe it is exciting. … Hopefully, it's not the last one (I'll hit) in a big league park. That's the goal, obviously, to make it to the big leagues and stay out here for a long time."
Here is the Post-Crescent Photo Gallery. Two that I like.


It's a good thing I didn't get to meet Robin Yount. All I would have been able to get out would have been, "OhmigodOhmigodOhmigod."

Somebody has to have video of Fang going down the slide after the game. Anybody?

No comments:

Site Meter