6/15/2010

Meet the new guys

This will be a section of the game notes post once I get it finished.

But, with all of the moves and a dodgy internet connection at the hotel, I wanted to get this out there.

Outfielder Kentrail Davis was the 39th overall selection in the 2009 draft out of the University of Tennessee. Here is his MiLB.com page. This is his page at the University of Tennessee website.

Pitcher Matt Costello was the 35th round pick of the Brewers in the 2009 draft out of Valdosta State University. Here is his MiLB.com page. This is his page at Valdosta State.

1 comment:

THE KID said...

This was welcome news for this Rattler fan yesterday. Better late then never Melvin (I know it's not really Doug Melvin's fault...or so i'm told...but I have to blame someone)!!!

It is not the route I envisioned for my two favorite prospects this year...but we've got them now, "Cutter & Kentrail in 2010!!!"

I've been uncharacteristically beaten down by the losses this year, but with a little infusion of BaseVOLS (hopefully Cody Hawn isn't too far behind) I'm re-charged and ready for the second half.

Cannot wait for next Friday night!!!

Site Meter